Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure where to post this... so hope here is ok.Seller:Shenzhen eBenda Technology Co,.LtdAddress:5B01-1 Futian Market Building,Fuhua Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,P.R.C.Tel:86-755-82887519Fax:86-755-82885965Alibaba Trademanager:cn220008270Website:Http://www.ebendagroup.com.cn Http://www.epc.en.alibaba.com.cnI am still fighting.They Take your money then ship nothing.Start of the week I ordered. We had been talking. They showed product over webcam even.I ordered with DHL so it would get here ASAP.Well, after 2 days no tracking. Each time she promised to provide, she did not come online or email.She told me DHL is not updated and can't provide a number yet (yeah, right).I threatened to lay a Fraud claim with Paypal. She assures me it was shipped days ago. Suddenly, DHL told them that night they can provide.Meanwhile she provides m with a DHL Waybill joke. A blank invoice with just her and my address on it, no date, no sig nothing.This morning I get an email with Tracking number. It is different that the first photo she sent me. (this one is not a photo).I called DHL directly. Sure enough, a pickup was JUST called in that morning. Even DHL knows what they tried to do.Now, she knows nothing. Says it's wrong, they shipped, blah blah.... and then disappeared offline.PLEASE AVOID PEOPLE.They list their model as M706A (it's an X5a)Later

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.