Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that is interested in a better stylus, I would go with one of the older palm stylus pens, the tops unscrew and there is a tiny little built in plastic piece designed to press the reset button on the Palm PDAs, which btw is the same exact size and style as the Gentouch's reset button. Do a simple google search for Palm Stylus and you will get some shopping results.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I have Stylus from a Springboard Visor that I use for my M003. Never tried unscrewing the top. Mine's a Philips Head screwdriver. Too large for reset button.Edit - But the Tip unscrews also and that is where the reset tool is.Rolled paper Candy sticks from a craft store work well. Sucker Sticks, Stands and Tags for Candy or Cookies 3.5 " 50 for $.59 or 1,000 for $15.00Candy apple paper sticks are longer and larger around but have a point.Paper - Get Suckered 50 for $3.95Or try a local craft store.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA! I totally forgot about the screw drive in the visor. The visor pro was my first PDA, the screw driver was to remove the "handspring" slot cover and to remove a few other pieces of the device depending on the modual you put on. Thank you for a flash back to a beloved device. Ahh for the days when state of the art ment a matte finished screen protector over a monochrome screen of a mighty 2.5". Hell the graffitti "writing area" was almost the size of the screen LOL.

·
Registered
576 Posts
mogrith;29429]I have Stylus from a Springboard Visor that I use for my M003. Never tried unscrewing the top. Mine said:
Sucker Sticks' date=' Stands and Tags for Candy or Cookies[/url'] 3.5 " 50 for $.59 or 1,000 for $15.00Candy apple paper sticks are longer and larger around but have a point.Paper - Get Suckered 50 for $3.95Or try a local craft store.
Handspring, not springboard...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.