Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi was just wondering what would the best rom be for the Onda vi40 Elitite ver3 at the moment using TNT 9 thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would say cm9_nighty_20120624, Vi40 will be much quicker & useable than TNT ROM but battery will drain a fair bit quicker than the TNT ROM though is the only downside I have found so far. That aside it's leaps and bounds ahead of anything else currently out there.

Hoping they can fix the battery problem in a new build of CM9.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yep, i`d say cm9 too, installed it today and it`s awesome, but you`ve been warned about the battery life, really goes down a lot faster unfortunately :/

·
Registered
36 Posts
yep, i`d say cm9 too, installed it today and it`s awesome, but you`ve been warned about the battery life, really goes down a lot faster unfortunately :/
How fast? How many hours expected on a full charge just surfing and watching online movies?

·
Registered
6 Posts
yep, i`d say something like that, around 4 to 5 hours. i`m just calibrating the battery, but it`s been unplugged for 24 hours and something now, and almost dead. in this 24h i mostly did browsing and games, not much video. wi-fi always on, and i think maybe there is the problem with battery life, because once it goes to sleep with wifi on, wifi battery usage becomes over 40 percent of the battery drain, as opposed to normal 30-40% coming from the display...hopefully, battery life will get better with future releases.
also, in the last few hours i got a few lags and 2 or 3 freeze pop-ups, which didn`t happen all day, but judging from the general swiftness of this rom, i guess it was just some app i ran or something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts