Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guyz/GirlzI'd appreciate your advice as to the best picture viewer/slideshow app for my EKEN M001Iz mainly viewing pix from my camera - so they be 5 to 10 mb jpgs I'd prefer an app that lets you quickly and easily view large data size jpgs but would "downsize" the jpgs if necessaryI'd prefer a direct link for the apk pleaseBest

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi! i also got trouble finding a good picture viewer! So far I've tried My Pictures, witch is pretty good but does not have next/previous in fullscreen.i also used iReader to open jpegs, and does a great job, but after using it to view pictures it crashes on launch.Real Player also works for picturesDroid Comic Viewer aka ACV works great too, but you must long press the folder with pictures to start viewing, so that caching for next/previous to work!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi! This is my first post, so please forgive and point to the right direction if I'm doing something wrong.I'm looking for an app that allows me to slideshow the pictures on my computer, to use the tablet as a photo frame. I've tried ES File Explorer but, for LAN/SMB folders, it automatically uses the built-in viewer (with no automated slideshow options). Then I've also tried XBMC remote which displays a tiny thumbnail of the pic shown on the computer (it's something, but I want fullscreen).And now I think I've run out of search keywords :)Do you guys know if there is an app that will let me do a LAN sourced slideshow?ThanksPS: Not related, but since I'm here: thanks to Xaueious, Rogerbraun, Donaldson and the rest of people working on and sharing their great custom ROMs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.