Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Has anyone done any quantitative and indeed qualitative comparisons of the various releases of the Pipo M1 firmwares, official and customised?

The reason I ask is that I'm finding the 0913 release most stable. I began having problems while using the November (I think) release where everytime I went back to the launcher screen I got an error that launcher has stopped working. I tried the December release but saw no improvement of WiFi or any other parameters and so I went back to 0913 that I know from friends and family to be stable.

I'd be interested to hear of other peoples experiences. I've given the TNT 3 and 4 releases a whirl but I like the look and feel of the Pipo official firmware, and I've read of one or two minor issues with looping if Bluetooth is turned on for example. It'd just be good to hear which dated releases - seeing as Pipo don't seem to number their releases - people are using and why.

Regards.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone done any quantitative and indeed qualitative comparisons of the various releases of the Pipo M1 firmwares, official and customised?

The reason I ask is that I'm finding the 0913 release most stable. I began having problems while using the November (I think) release where everytime I went back to the launcher screen I got an error that launcher has stopped working. I tried the December release but saw no improvement of WiFi or any other parameters and so I went back to 0913 that I know from friends and family to be stable.

I'd be interested to hear of other peoples experiences. I've given the TNT 3 and 4 releases a whirl but I like the look and feel of the Pipo official firmware, and I've read of one or two minor issues with looping if Bluetooth is turned on for example. It'd just be good to hear which dated releases - seeing as Pipo don't seem to number their releases - people are using and why.

Regards.
Hi there, I'm using the TNT R4 firmware and it's pretty stable. No issues with the Bluetooth.
In fact I'be just transferred 1GB of data from my phone to the tablet and it worked just fine.
On-off switch works as it should and there's no looping. The only problem I'm having is with the ext SD card. It recognizes the card but does not show any partitions.
Also if left in sby mode for some time then it simply cannot see the card at all and I have to reboot.
Concerning the Bluetooth, have you tried to re-flash the firmware?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts