Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. So coming from an iPad mini, I found the built in android keyboard to be extremely slow. It can't keep up with me at all. I was getting frustrated. I can type nearly 50wpm on my iPad mini in portrait view so I know it works if you have the right software. I use swype exclusively on my phone, but on the Chuwi wide screen, swype isn't so good.

Well, I think I've found it. The Smart Keyboard Pro is the fastest one I've found. Its very near the performance with my iPad minis accuracy, plus it has several different skins. Customizable, something you can't do with apple.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
What about SwiftKey? I use it both on my phone and tablet (the phone version) and I like it alot!
I only miss the function of syncing the prediction libraries between the two devices.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thumb keyboard is pretty good i use it on all my tablets and phones..can customize size or split it in landscape view..like ipad mini but it's better, more hold down alternate characters and numbers just about everything is at hand including cursor keys if you like....predictive text is extensive and it's quick..very customizable..not shaw if it's quicker than smart keyboard or not thou in portrait mode.. but in landscape it's definitely faster in split mode don't have to stretch your thumbs as far..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.keyboardplus&hl=en

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about SwiftKey? I use it both on my phone and tablet (the phone version) and I like it alot!
I only miss the function of syncing the prediction libraries between the two devices.
I found SwiftKey not able to keep up with my taping.. Maybe I needed to slowdown though. I guess I never type in landscape mode so I can definitely see how thumb keyboard would be better spilt in landscape.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thumb keyboard is pretty good i use it on all my tablets and phones..can customize size or split it in landscape view..like ipad mini but it's better, more hold down alternate characters and numbers just about everything is at hand including cursor keys if you like....predictive text is extensive and it's quick..very customizable..not shaw if it's quicker than smart keyboard or not thou in portrait mode.. but in landscape it's definitely faster in split mode don't have to stretch your thumbs as far..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.keyboardplus&hl=en
I think the same, Thumb keybord is, for me, the best of all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts