Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my bad experiance on the augen gentouch, i am considering one of the a81e. how does it do on quadrant and linpack? any gaming potential? can it run raging thunder 2? some input please.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am sooo close to piulling the trigger on one of these, is there and differance between the w1060 and a81e? can i put a81e firmware on w1060 and vice versa?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='Mns;28826]It does 12.5 as top in Linpack' date=' not sure about the other stuff but i will check it out later today[/QUOTE'] thats pretty good. my moto droid does 9 when at 600 mhz, but when i overclock it to 1.2 ghz it is hitting 21. lol ficklecycler, i think its gonna be a done deal

·
Banned
204 Posts
[quote name='droptopjim;28411]After my bad experiance on the augen gentouch' date=' i am considering one of the a81e. how does it do on quadrant and linpack? any gaming potential? can it run raging thunder 2? some input please.[/QUOTE'] Quadrand score just over 2000 avg.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bit the bullet ordered from JT shop. around 240 delivered went with the ups option the waiting begins!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.