Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Some of you may have seen my other posts regarding stability issues on the stock Jelly Bean on my N70S. I decided to run the AnTuTu benchmark test on it to see what it scored. Well everything came up with a nice green tick but I only got a score of 6140 Does this sound about right or low?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We need to know your firmware version, and your Antutu version. If you have the old Antutu it still sounds a little low. But it is way low if you have the newest Antutu.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We need to know your firmware version, and your Antutu version. If you have the old Antutu it still sounds a little low. But it is way low if you have the newest Antutu.
I've just done a factory reset as I'm trying to sort out stability issues. Installed AnTuTu version 3.0.3 and got a score of 13126 but this time it ran through a load more graphical tests! Not sure if it was something I'd done previously while messing about!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sounds like you have it fixed. Yeah, the new Antutu does more/different graphics testing and has a different baseline scoring. Your scores look appropriate. You may have had an app that was messing things up. Enjoy.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.