Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Okay, first off.. welcome to Slatedroid :)The A81E is actually quite a new device which is why the dedicated forum for it isn't that full up yet - but there's some interesting stuff which I would recommend reading. I'd check the bug reports thread first so you can familiarise yourself with its perks. Please bare in mind that these will be ironed out soon enough.Next up, check out the wiki. Wiki , or click the link at the top ^^^ That's got quite a few tutorials on it related to both tablets, and Android in general.Failing those, feel free to post on wither the A81E forum, or the Android OS Discussion one and you'll get some help in no time.I'd also recommend you check out the IRC channel #slatedroid on Freenode. If you've never used IRC before and don't know how to use it, there's a simple Java-based client, just click the IRC link on the forum list.Hope that helps, and good luck with your tablet :)Regards,Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.