Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my M001 from eBay about 3 weeks ago and been playing around with it. Quite impressed with it for how little it costs. The only issue I've been running into is my battery meter stays at 100% until the battery drops out (after about 2 hours of continuous use) and the machine shuts itself down. I tried draining the battery completely and it's the same thing. Any idea what could be causing this? I mean I know I get about 2 hours of run time on a single full charge so I can kind of estimate when it's going to shut down on me but it would be nice to have a battery meter that actually works. I flashed the ROM to the newest Eken 1.7.4 image but the problem is still there.Any suggestion / help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm no expert on software and hardware and what have you but my best guess is that whatever hardware it which monitors the battery level and sends it to the software is missing/ damaged or what have you cos it would stand to reason that as changing the software hasn't worked its a hardware issue. (sorry if I've told you what you've already figured out) You could download a widget called batter left. and it calibrates how much time you have left but it doesn't rely on the hardware to indicate your battery level (which is unreliable anyway)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.