Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afterm my Apad became quite unuseable because of the iregular power-offf's I was looking for a new tablet to buy and run across the zenitthink zt 180 (epad). I looked at the proposed battery lifetime and noticed something strange:Apad:7"600Mhz Rockchip2h wifi on, 4-5h wifi offbattery: 3000mAhZT18010"1Mhz whatever5h wifi on, 8j wifi offbattery: 2400, 2700, 3000mAh (have seen all of this in the descriptions, but recently it seems 2400 is the one)So with a lower(same) battery capacity, the ZT180 is supposed to run twice as long as the Apad, at the same time having a bigger display and a faster CPU. Something does not seem right.Is the battery lifetime on the ZT180 greatly exaggerated?Does the APad waste so much energy?Is the battery in the Apad fake?

·
Registered
251 Posts
My guess would be Zenithinks figures are very optimistic and based on abnormal use, particularly when you take into account that their epad has a 10" screen with built in gps, i.e. if they have really tested it they have probably done it under ideal conditions and not in normal use. Your figures for the apad match pretty closely with what I get on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.