Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Currently trying "Battery Indicator" from the market, initially it appears to be working, have moved from 100% to 98%, will keep checking and feedback

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ficklecycler;37975 said:
Is it moving without you restarting your tablet? I've had a few power level apps and they only update the battery level when you restart. If it is working for you great! I'll try it out.
havent had it on long enough to notice, tend to use it for a while and shutdown, will keep it on see what happens and feedback

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay after working good, it turns out it doesnt.The indicator got down to about 68% then the device powered down and wouldnt restart.Flat battery, grrrrrrrrrthe search continues, have got another few to tryhope it gets fixed in the next update

·
Registered
108 Posts
... I hope they fix that and the wifi problem next. My A81-E was behaving so well but currently is being a total pain in the ass to use. Keeps disconnecting from wifi and restarting to the nexus boot logo randomly but frequently. The home button died and fixed itself after a reflash. I am dyin for the next update.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm havn't had that problem, i'm just stoked the A81E has buttons that work, the w1060 only had the back button working, hence i only use it with wince.I had a wifi issue, but since i removed the wifi widget and go through settings it has had no problems at all. Might try to load it back on and see hat happens

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.