Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,i think this is something that would interest a lot of people here,i was not able to find anything regarding this,it there is a tutorial somewhere and i wasn't able to find it,sorry!At the actual state,i found the "perfect" smooth android rom,i installed the apps i need,i have personalized the tablet just as i wanted,and it's not messed up because i did this only yesterday.the problem is,with different roms and new tweaks,that if we flash it,we lose every app and personalization we did.Is there any way of making a backup Rom with the actual state of the tablet,with all the apps and personalized things,so that if i want to flash another rom,and i don't like it,or if i mess up the tablet,i can return back without having to do everything back again???thank you all!

·
Registered
17 Posts
actually you can just download the original firmware from the download section its 1.7 but it not much of a difference from when you first got it and it has the factory apps and you can use app monster to back up your apps that you dont want to lose. open app monster and hit menu and hit backup and it will save to your sd car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.