Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Ordered from Merimobile's Dec 26, arrived in the US January 3. Actual shipping time was much less, I have the airbill / invoice from the packaging showing that it shipped on Dec 30th so it only took DHL (which wasn't real cheap) 4 day's to get it to my door.

Dave

· Registered
17 Posts
My Android Tablet was posted at Hong Kong Post by DinoDirect on Feb. 25, just got to Canada on Friday... it is arriving at my house today if the Canada Post tracking site is correct. If the HK tracking site is to be believed, it only spent a day in transit, the rest of the time (2 weeks) was spent in queue.

· Registered
20 Posts
Took nearly two weeks for mine to arrive from a eBay seller to Australia, but it was "free" postage, sent normal china mail, so really cant complain.
I opted for the DHL Express shipping from pandawill.com on my gpad geforce ($15 shipping charge but they gave me a coupon code which amounted to $14.35 off my purchase so it was a wash.) Ordered late Wed. nite. Arrived at my house in New Jersey Monday afternoon.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.