• Specifications
  • FAQ
  • Instruction manual
  • Augen News
  • Simple Mods
  • List of Compatible Applications
  • Firmware Updates/Patches links
  • Links to Rooting, Market Fix, Custom Recovery, and More
The wiki currently is edited by me hourly/daily!

#5 ·
Dear Augen Customers,The update for the GENTOUCH78 has been posted, and is available for download at UpdatesThe update includes a reset to factory default settings, along with a volume control, page back, and instant access to home page button on the top bar of the user interface.Thank you for your support,Augen Development TeamAugen Electronics Corp.

#7 ·
I for one am sad that we lost obi but another has taken his place and we are happy that we will continue to have the best wiki around (except for the wiki about wiki that one is pretty awesome)now following you on twitter

#10 ·
[quote name='obiwan22;46262]hey guys' date=' dont be sad!Im doing great with my archos. I added market/google apps(with gps) in 2 min and I added skype too!Its like a night and day difference![/QUOTE']Hang onto your receipt, Archos is apaprently having a PR event on Monday in Paris. Speculation is that it's to announce their new tablets 3.2" - 10" w/new SoC OMAP3640 and Android 2.1-.2. The new 5" is rumoured to be c. $200, 7" c. $250, 10" c. $350. Also supposedly have 3D acceleration. Might be interested in 7" myself or maybe 5" if I'm feeling slightly cheapish or the prices end up higher...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.