Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Augen Live Support:Mark Reed: Is there still a planned update for this week to continue to fix some of the issues with the Gentouch78?Christian: hi markChristian: ETA for the patch would be August 20, 2010Christian: we are sorry for the inconvenience mark.Mark Reed: any idea whats included in this patch ?Christian: it will be the Factory Reset patchMark Reed: that is all?Christian: for the mean time yes.Christian: hopefully they can release a few more with the August 20th release dateCPG

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
They may be including RotateD
Ari: i apologize we are working on it. No ETA yet, what we are anticipating is a system restore patch on the 20thAri: Please check the Press Release letter of our CEO regarding this matter: News GENTOUCH78 & Google Mobile Services Application SuitePaul: ok so this will allow a wipe of goggle account dataAri: that is what we are anticipating from googleAri: so you would have that option sirPaul: anything on on screen rotate icon back and menu icons etcPaul: I have article pulled upAri: that is also anther item we are anticipating sirAri: you should have the option to rotate an imageAri: once you click on the menu button at the back of the unitAri: is should give you the rotate controls
The No ETA is for mac address fix.Seems they now have a softmac in used on newest devices.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
You can reset it device buy: Delete accounts.db from your GT, reboot so all your accounts will be deleted. The go into applications and delete all these apps you had installed. That's it! If you wan tot take yours back to Kmart. Frankly the unit works. I was going to get another one but MaC address issue is the lock key. I got another VIA Flytouch from China, and I got to find out why those are still coming here?. Crazy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We'll see how this shakes out...there are 2 manuf's that are shipping those styles of 7" tabs, as well as the WITS A81-E/Nationide Midnite's.The thing about these though is that they're up against a different target....they don't have the featureset nor the Android Market truly supported immediately, and so must compete solely on price...and right now...that price is < 200.The RS-2 right at the cusp, and so are the MidNite's. I suspect as more of these come out, the prices will drop like hot rocks.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.