Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
USE THIS MOD AT YOU OWN RISK!! Has been tested now on a couple of Pandigital Super Nova with no issues.

You need a rooted Pandigital Supernova and can use ADB or the included ADB Wireless to install. Instructions included. Changed fonts, unlock, popup, charging meter, boot animation, icons, and more.....

Download Here

IF YOU ENJOY THIS MOD SUPPORT
tipster @ http://androidtabletzone.the-talk.net/forum for his performance tweaks
and
UOT Kitchen One stop visual mod shop http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

This Mod requires a rooted Pandigital Supernova tablet.

Before running your need to copy the included default.prop or edit your default prop to match it, then reboot your tablet.

UTO Kitchen Visuals Mod

Pad should already be rooted.

You will either need the Android ADK Windows ADB drivers installed or install the included ADB_Wireless.

USB
Plug Your tablet into your computer via USB. Make sure you have USB debuggin enabled under System-Application-Developement.
Double click Install_UOTMOD_USB.cmd

adb devices will run and should show your device, then pause.

If your device is not shown double check you have the ADB drivers installed and your pad is showing under your PC device manager as an Adroid device.
If your device is shown press any key.

When it is finished, it will pause, check for errors, you shouldn't see any. Press any ket to reboot your pad, once rebooted run Market to finish install.

Wireless
Place the included ADB Wireless apk on your pad and install. Run the app and press the green button, it will turn red and give you an IP and port.
Edit the Install_UOTMOD_Wireless.cmd with notepad. dd the IP and port like the example after "adb connect "

Double click Install_UOTMOD_Wireless.cmd

adb connect will run and should show your device, then pause.
If it is not shown double check your IP and port then retry.
If your device is shown press any key.

When it is finished, it will pause, check for errors, you shouldn't see any. Press any key to reboot your pad, once rebooted run Market to finish install.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got an e-mail saying that the default keyboard changed to the phone style input, instead of the normal qwerty. You can change the default keyboard, install Perfect Keyboard Free, or one of the other keyboard apps. It might be something in the BN vs AZ firmware, they didn;t tell me which they had. But I will try to recreate it, or add a keyboard install to the zip and and update the download link.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since Megaupl;oad has been shut down, I will split the file and attach it later here.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found that if you open a text entry with the new wierdo keyboard open, long press the text box and select the other keyboard it allows you to change keyboards away from the Japanese one, however if you try and change keyboards in the "settings" it does not change..

Greg

I got an e-mail saying that the default keyboard changed to the phone style input, instead of the normal qwerty. You can change the default keyboard, install Perfect Keyboard Free, or one of the other keyboard apps. It might be something in the BN vs AZ firmware, they didn;t tell me which they had. But I will try to recreate it, or add a keyboard install to the zip and and update the download link.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts