Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the title is the processor as shown on the Android System InfoBogoMIPS 174.48Screen:Resolution: 800 x 480Refresh Rate: 60.0Density 160 dpiso what do you think I got?thanks

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Any other info you can give us like a link to where you bought it from? From the BogoMIPS score you posted it looks like it's a WM8505 processor which would suggest it's an Eken device, probably a M001 by the looks of things.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks Carpanter, I guess ARM926EJ-S can be the base of either the via or rockchip as the eken models in your thread are thought to have via chips.Someone correct me if I am wrong. Happens often. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
mine got an adapter for that allows 2 USB and 1 ethernet, I went to the flytouch forum and they said it was a flytouch.I also searched for the arm926 in this forum and most of the links are in the flytouch forum.will try to post pics later. I got it from a local store in Manila for around 90 US dollars, and it look like a small Apple Ipad.thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys! I bought an ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l) bogoMIPS: 174.4,
that arrived today at my house, unfortunately it only works in the making, the
battery charge will not accept it if I shot it does not take off in
hours, the problem is that I do not know what I do not even know him to open
to see if the battery is loose, I do not know the OS upgrade, do not know if
solved! help me please. [email protected][

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.