Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
UPDATED::Hey everyone, as I've said I'm no Android expert (grin) and need the Forum's help IDing the difference IF any.HSG-X5A VS G11Same unit, different name.... I get it, BUTThe Spec sheets I get say this:X5A -- 4GB Built-inG11 -- 2GB Built-inAsure has said he sees all 4GB G11 (I respect his opinion), but even other stores (forbid...) list 2GBDo we have any G11 Owners, and can they verify if they have 2 or 4GB total?Many thanks(I can go by the specs only, but I want to be sure)

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
i have the x5a - its 4gb[quote name='cancelx;54650]I'm more interested in the G11' date=' if it's 2 GB or 4GB... Some say 4, but as above, stores are saying 4gb, but loks like the same tablet ,??[/QUOTE']Cancelx - why not email the shop and ask them

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
not sure what you mean by easier to get, i ordered mine and had it delivered to sydney australia in 5 days, if you want 4gb one i woulld order the x5a, thats what i did

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.