1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is the rockchip 2808 kernel source?Sent from my p7901a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
jepp,it is a rockchip 2808 device and kernelsources for rk28 devices are included.lets hope these work on our rk2808a and with our board

·
Registered
64 Posts
is this not the source code that xaueious and others have been talking about?how come there's not a peep from xaueious or rogerbraun saying that this is what is needed for android 2.1?makes me wonder if this pursuit is now abandoned?

·
Registered
47 Posts
YasinSiddiqui;50672 said:
I fear that our favorite apad rom cooks have moved on to more powerful devices like the wits a81e and other telechip ones.
I don't think so, rogerbraun released his 5.2 ROM only about a week ago, just give the guys some time (and keep donating ;)

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm not really a developer so much as a cook. But I haven't touched my tablet for a while. I've moved on more or less. rogerbraun is the one to beg if anything...This doesn't necessarily allow for Android 2.1 for a while, but it should help. I don't know my way around the kernel. I'm the guy who just hits compile. There has to be significant modifications to the kernel and the Android sources before we have a stable Android on the device.

G

·
I would prefer a solid, clean and usable ROM on 1.5 rather than a slow and hacked to pieces 2.1. Maybe I'm boring

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.