Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my mid816 is rooted, it is likely I can get arabic support by the usage of two libs from www.ardoid.com. I have done this on my phone.

However, I am using tass's newest image, but I am not sure what the mid816 would most closely correspond to in terms of the devices listed on www.ardoid.com.

Any ideas?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Now that my mid816 is rooted, it is likely I can get arabic support by the usage of two libs from www.ardoid.com. I have done this on my phone.

However, I am using tass's newest image, but I am not sure what the mid816 would most closely correspond to in terms of the devices listed on www.ardoid.com.

Any ideas?

thanks!
Probably something with a Samsung Processor :} more specifically the Sp5V210 or Mango210...

Tasselhof

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about the Generic Update... otherwise the closest one is the Nexus S... but it has the 110 processor vs. the 210 - same family just different purposes.

Tasselhof
Thanks. I have to copy two files to system's lib dir for it to work. Can I do that without removing the internal sd card? I am using your feb img.

I can replace the old ones if it doesn't work, but what's the easiest way to get access to recovery mode/adb so i can move two files around if necessary?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks. I have to copy two files to system's lib dir for it to work. Can I do that without removing the internal sd card? I am using your feb img.

I can replace the old ones if it doesn't work, but what's the easiest way to get access to recovery mode/adb so i can move two files around if necessary?

Thanks
hi,
have you succeeded?
thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts