Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using the m11 quite a bit today and have found a few apps that don't work.
BBC Iplayer says my device is not compatible. I Wonder if we could get around this?
Imdb app which works well on my sg3 keeps crashing on the m11. Any one else use this app?
By the way I am rooted and build properties changed from cube thread.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Im glad im not the only one. I cant work out what is causing it as its not an app that that is dedicated to a certain device or any thing like that.
Its a really good app as well. Hopefully some one will come along who knows what they are talking about and give us an easy fix.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't get reckless racing 2 to work even using chain fire 3d with plug plugins. When I start the game it says device is not compatible get a refund. Any one got thus game working?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Same problem for Six Guns game even withn Chainfire 3D.

We definetly have to change the Build.prop file with another product name such as GT-I9220.

Somebody could let us know which data we should change in build.prop file or upload build.prop modified.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used LogcatBrowser, I opened IMDB app till it died. I refreshed the log view and I can see some lines related to imdb process, there are some JAVA exceptions (class not found). I'll check how I can send the log to imdb development team.

[added later]
You can send an email to the developer directly, it is just under the Description section of the app page. Now i am waiting for the reply.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive also sent another one. I opened it, it closed , i done this five times then sent it as email.
If you send a log mention what make and model, what firmware and that you are running rockchip 3066 this may help them if they have had other chinese tablets with same problem.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imdb still crashing for me, but i am on firmware build 2.11. I wonder what is different?
Hopefully some one will get this new rom version for us to share.

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
To be honest never really use the floating window anyway, and Mobo Player works well streaming over the network via ES Explorer (since I can't get CIFS to work) but cheers for the suggestion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.