Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAM from Slideme.org App to access the Slideme marketplace with the m003 Dolphin Browser. Tabbed and other features.Social Droid. Twiiter Clientaikido reader EPub Reader w/acess to free bookstores. EPUB from Calibre can be imported also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Get ride of the dolphin and get Opera 5 beta. Way better and faster. I think you would be more pleased with it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm using skyfire 2.0 because it's the only way I can view youtube. I'm using ACV for comics, iReader for ebooks.I'd like to get some more flash videos working. anyone know how?

·
Registered
113 Posts
biggest problem is that we're missing some codecs.[quote name='Chester77;7992]I'm using skyfire 2.0 because it's the only way I can view youtube. I'm using ACV for comics' date=' iReader for ebooks.I'd like to get some more flash videos working. anyone know how?[/QUOTE']

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess I'm not seeing something. Can't enter a URL in Opera. I tap the address bar. It turns full screen into an edit area. I enter an address but can't exit. What do I need to do?

·
Registered
6 Posts
mogrith, hi. How you use Alkido, i mean options while you reading book. How open context menu??? i want change part of book but i donw know how call menu in full screen ))

·
Registered
113 Posts
You could use a mouse or keyboard..but yes thats the iggest problem of this IPad clone that it has no buttons for "menu" and "back"

·
Registered
113 Posts
You could also change your qwerty.kl file to say that the VOLUME_UP and VOLUME_DOWN buttons should be BACK and MENUI can't attach that file at the moment and you need tobe firm with ADB.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys thorght id put my peneth in regarding apps i use on my slate :)1 Dolphin hd browser (web browser) 2 Fbreader (ebooks) 3 Es file Explorer 4 Network Broser (wifi browser) 5 Network mapper ( mapping and scaning wifi port adress) 6 Photoshop mobile also im using a custom rom for the o/s thats it thanks for taking time to read this

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use mostly for navigating the net and email.The inbuilt Chrome browser does the job for that, i use skype and fring for chating, Documents to go for edit word and excell files wich is a great app, Solitaire.Basicly that's it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts