181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Trial x HD 2.1 working
Hot pursuit 1.0.4 working
Asphalt 1.0.8 working
Reckless Racing 1.0.6 working

Using v2.0v3 with SGSII build, and lordsbm script.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if others have realised this, but if you remove all the audio for GTA3, it plays very smoothly. But of course now you have no sound.

What I did was rename the audio folder to audio_old

Find the folder inside /mnt/sdcard/Andriod/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3/audio/ and rename the folder audio to audio_old

That way you can always rename it back again if you like.

Hope it helps somebody???

·
Registered
31 Posts
feiyu 2.0 v3 lordbm script and without lordbm script AND with Clock Work Mod:
Shrek Kart---perfect
Spiderman---characters appear in white only..no colors
Let's Golf 1 and 2---perfect
Asphalt 5----perfect
Asphalt 6----will not download additional files.

Here's the real weird one...
From the market...
Skies of Glory Reloaded----works perfect once, then it will not start again.
Reload feiyu 2.0 v3 no lordbm script and clock work mod....
works once....
tried clearing data, nothing
tried uninstall...nothing.
killed all other tasks...nothing..

EDITED 4 HOURS LATER.
4 hour later)-> removed sd card. games starts.
I installed firmware/CWM/AVG all this afternoon.
I dont get it. Currently running Feiyu 2.0 and Clockwrok Mod. NO lordbm script. AVG anti-virus, super task killer and supruser installed. Running perfectly. No shutdowns. This game game runs hot though. cpu hit 91F (reported via cool tools).
Oh well...just one of those things...

I wondr if there is a program that can confirm a correct re-format of the N7A's internal RAM..?

Can anyone here tell me if Chainfire will fix Gameloft games that appear 2d and all white color screen?

Thanks all that read this previously....

-nhwestra

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi there i'm new to this forum i just want to ask if theres anybody tried veggie samurai in an7a because on my an7a the game is not listed on the market, should i uograde the market or the tablet not supported for this game? thks

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, this is my first post ever.
bought ainol novo 7 advance last week.
uses feiyu 2.03 mod with lordbm sript, chainfire 3d.
got 2 games work out so far-i dont hv wifi connection, so it kinda slow to download data.

1. splinter cell conviction-use use chainfire 3d,powerVR plugins.

2. shadow guardian hd- use chainfire 3d, nvidia plugins, reduce texture to 16 bit.work perfectly, just very slow loading.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just want to mention that the Humble Bundle 5 is running and they are focusing on Android this time. If anyone hasn't heard of it, basically a bunch of indie game developers get together and offer a collection of their games. You name the price.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The games being offered this round are
Anomaly: War Zone Earth
Edge
Osmos

They also are giving World of Goo if you match the average donation. (around 6 usd)

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, this is what i get.

1, hsero of sparta-not the HD one, play perfectly.
2. avatar HD, powervr, with reduced texture qulity& size, play perfect
3. tom clancy hawx, play perfectly(use default accelerometer coordinate system)
4. dungeon hunter, perfect
5. nova HD use pwervr,
6. asphalt 5 hd, perfect
7. assasin creed hd, perfect
8. D.A.R.K perfect
9. brother in arm 2 free, pwervr, reduced texture quality n size,perfect
10. Dungeon Hunter 2, works, after intro video got a momentarily black screen with purple lines. playable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
For games to look better and play better on any android device you have to free up the texture memory used by the o.s.
to do this press on settings. Then press display. Then turn of all windows animations. This will free up 64mb of your 128mb of
texture memory. You will notice more textures in games.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For all you guys, try downloading games for galaxy s or s2. Spiderman, nfs shift, avatar, etc all work with chainfire and power vr setting.
I downloaded the 16 gamesoft games for galaxy s2 and most of them work like a charm on my novo7 advanced with 2.03 mod lifeiyu and lordsbm script.

·
Registered
18 Posts
NFS hot pursuit (not shift) play well with chainfire powerVR plugin. Only intro is bad but just keep touch the display and it will pass. The game is huge!
Question, which version did you use? I tried serveral and all didn't work. (steering to the right, graphics not correct, etc) and did you donwload it for the galaxy s2 with the sdcard addon?

181 - 196 of 196 Posts