Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone know how to run the applications and games fully from the external SD card? or it is not possible?
Now i can only install then "move" the application to the SD card. Will this take up the space of the internal 16GB?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I had try the apps2sd but its move the apps to sd card but still the sd card the apps move to is still with the 16gb. What I want is move and run from the external 32gb the I buy n insert in...
Do you plan to use the same SD card with apps installed in more devices than one? I don't think that's possible.. but I'm not sure.
and I don't think its possible to move it to the SD card as the Android operating system recognized your ROM as SD card and your SD card as external SD..
hope it isn't very confusing!

·
Registered
70 Posts
To be honest, chances are that the internal SD will be a bit faster than even a class 10 external card. It should also be more reliable than an external card so I'd have thought storing your apps internally might be a better idea?

I suppose that a lot depends on how many apps you intend to install on the SD card (whichever is used). Do you actually plan to install over 16GB of apps!?!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think you'll have to wait until custom ROMs are available to have a chance of installing apps to an external SD card. A quick google around indicates that ICS isn't happy with apps installed in this way which is why the old solutions such as App2SD don't work correctly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'using those Apps, they all are working preety good:

-Google Apps: Books, Chrome, Drive, Mail, Maps, Earth, Youtube, Current, G+
-Go Launcher HD
-Airdroid
-mxPlayer & VLC Beta
-Beautiful Widgets
-Adobe Flash& Reader
-Dropbox
-SwiftKey 3 Tablet

As Games i tried only Few:
-Angry Birds
-Strikefleet Omega

·
Registered
109 Posts
My volume is ok but you can increase it using an app called speaker boost from the market just be carefull how high you adjust it do it bit by bit if not you could have a blown speaker.

Also great TV website that works spot on for me is ipad.tvcatchup.com

Hope this helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts