Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
This app scans and recovers deleted files from SD cards and internal storage.

Undeleter 3 has a new UI and support for all volume types (FAT32, EXT4, RFS and more).

Join the Google Plus community to discuss the new app and get beta releases:

https://plus.google.com/communities/113775337370180900364

Features:

• Restore any file that has not been written over
• Works with documents, images, video, music, archives and binaries
• Save files directly to Dropbox and Google Drive

Unlike other file recovery applications, Undeleter scans non-allocated sectors and space marked for deletion rather than file headers. This advantage leads to more accurate file discovery and restoration.

For free, the app will only restore image files. Buy the key to unlock full functionality - undelete any file type, remove ads and allow background scanning.

NOTE: Some files that are discovered after a scan may fail to recover as the data can be corrupted beyond repair, just like desktop based solutions. Similarly, files that are recovered may fail to open or play back due to degeneration.

ACCOUNT PERMISSIONS needed for Google Drive and Dropbox

Download:

Click here to view on Google Play

or

Click here to download latest APK

Screenshots:

UFqZk7UI.jpg
Uw58LY0Q.jpg
1tT1NR6O.jpg
AtPrx9Tk.jpg PRtXMpCf.jpg 4SNlxdCz.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stopped looking at my forum spam years ago, but had to log in just to say this:

You people are absurd. There's the guy who asks if it really works. Another who recommends desktop apps, and my favorite, the one who says "because root, it only works on old phones".

ZOMG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly, the app needs your phone being rooted. So it only works well on old Android devices. For new Android phones, you should take a look at this tutorial instead to retrieve data from Android SD card .
We also need to root our phone device to recover deleted files on Android phone ? isn't there a available method to directly restore deleted data from Android phone ?

Such as from Android memory card or SD card to recover lost data ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
We also need to root our phone device to recover deleted files on Android phone? isn't there a available method to directly restore deleted data from Android phone?

Such as from Android memory card or SD card to recover lost data ,
As I know, the answer is yes. If you try to recover deleted files on Android phone without backup, you need to root your phone first, no matter you are on an old or new phone. Root allows us to have access to the database on your phone. The most effective way is to restore deleted Android data from our backup files. The most common one is Google Drive. In short, if you deleted your files accidentally, check out your backup file first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As I know, the answer is yes. If you try to recover deleted files on Android phone without backup, you need to root your phone first, no matter you are on an old or new phone. Root allows us to have access to the database on your phone. The most effective way is to restore deleted Android data from our backup files. The most common one is Google Drive. In short, if you deleted your files accidentally, check out your backup file first.
The absurdity continues! Awesome!

Are you shrubs aware that I'm the developer of this app? Have you read the app description?

Who cares!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The absurdity continues! Awesome!

Are you shrubs aware that I'm the developer of this app? Have you read the app description?

Who cares!
Actually, I do care about this. As you are the developer of this application, why not promote it and let more people know about it. I am sorry that I have never heard about this before, but I have read the app description completely. It is a really great app to help people recover deleted photos. If it is free, things will be better. But anyway, thanks for your sharing very much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts