Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks!my Colleague brought a aPad from his business trip. At first usage its works as it should. No problems.I've charged the device over night. At least 10hours.Today aPad isn't starting anymore. I see Tux in the left corner. After the small Andriod and after that the bigger Andriod writing. That's it. Black screen. No reaction when pressing any button.Does anyone have an idea, please?CheersSkulli

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
you could try to boot into safe mode "press the square power button until the Penguin logo appears in the upper left corner. Once this is done, hold the left side of the rocker switch until the aPad finishes booting. You will know if you have booted correctly into Safe Mode by the appearance of 'Safe Mode' in the lower left corner of the screen." - slatedroid Wikisee if that helps, you might have to reflashOthers in here might have better ideas, so check back

·
Registered
880 Posts
Also it could be that the Pad wants to calibrate the screen.If it is there is only a very small faint X in one of the corners.it is quite hard to see if the rightnes of the screen is low and the surounding light bright.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all thanks for your replies!Save Mode: It wasn't possibly for me to set the device into save mode. It just does the same like i'm not pressing such buttons :(Calibrate the screen: I tried to press in the corners and in the middle of the screen (even I could not see any of those x's ) but nothing happens.Currently the aPad is in the state that Tux in the left upper corner is not disappearing.Any other hints are very appreciated!

·
Registered
880 Posts
hmm,It sounds like it is getting worse.my wisdom ends when i reccomend to flash a new firmware.If that does not help i would send it back to the seller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts