Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I'm a new to Apads and this forum. I did some research and based on my specs:CPU RockChip2808 600MHz+DSP600MHZSoftware: Google Android 1.5Screen: 7 inch LCD, multi-touch display with IPS technologyDisplay: 800 x 480pxROM Memory: 128MBHD 2GB Built-in supports SD card up to 16GB extendedMultimedia codes: Supports MP3, MP4, AVI, Word, Excel, Mail, PDF, video onlineHigh-fidelity stereo speaker outputEthernet 10/100MWiFi: 802.11B/Ginterface:USB 2.0X 1,USB 1.1X1,3.5mm earphone x 1,mini SD Input x 1color:white/black/silverbattery 3300mhapower :INPUT 5V 2AAudio format: MP3、WMA、APE、FLAC、AAC、AC3、WAV,etcvedio format:1080X720(720P) supportMKV(H.264 HP)、AVIRM/RMVB、FLV、MPEG-1、MPEG-2.Other functions:Gravity sensor and google map .I choose to go with Rogerbraun's rw_hybrid_fw_for_apad_4.5 (Stable) firmware upgrade.I am using the RKAndroid DM v1.2 tool update my apad. The tool was able to recognize the apad. I chose the update.img and hit "Update."It has now been 30 minutes and it is still going.Is this normal?I thought I would only take a few seconds at the most? I'm afraid to stop the program or unplug the usb.Advice please?Thanks in advance.mrgene13

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply stevenh. I do not know if it's a penguin. It's unbranded. All I know is the specs that I was sent. The manual also says it has a rockchip. I'll try flashing it again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet it worked..... instead of using the hipad.com RkAndroid tool, I used the one in Helloerong's firmware zipfile and it worked. Worked in like 30 secs!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.