Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 7"kernel 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7sdkdemofirmware 1.5buildno RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100728.1345569v Red LED Irobot apad metallic case which I bought from amazon.co.uk (Vanguard Tech.) Sounds like all attempts to upgrade this an absolute KAMIKAZE effort! I bought this last week with hopes to have a colored ebook reader. Very reasonable expectation
Funny enough realized that even kindle does not work on this device!!!! no pdf annotation support!!! (kindle might provide that if upgrade possible to 1.6) Touchscreen does not work properly even with styles. You click on letter p but appear l on keyboard! No proper software for brainmapping!!! android market connection is good but when you reach half of the 2GB internal mem. stops downloading - stuck to "downloading start...) for ages with out warning!I have backup all to SD and back to fabrica settings! It was not the same as it came first! shocked! full chinese!!! no clue to change language! try and fail method worked for me to adjust settings
and when I open the market now phone apps come, not tablet! perfect isn't it? I'm in between now. Shall I send this back or be patient to wait upgrade options in mercy of manufacturer? ?125 vs ?600 ? ok it stays with me, this is kind of ferrari for poor people
)) and I'm a poor student! Now on, i'll try to refine my apad (carving from stone!!) and hopefully will find some help here. Bear with me:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Download an App killer to help with those memory problems. See if you can find and run the touch panel calibration app in the setting menu, that would sort your screen problem I think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had tried it before I set it to back fabrique settings. It didn't work. Therefore I had decided to back to settings. It isnn't that bad actually. I just desperately need kindle and so upgrade to at least 1.6.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Really appreciate you guys putting in the time to create an unofficial 2.2. If you need a good price on a new M701-R to play with you know who to contact. Just send me a PM and I can arrange via EMS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote name='hucqim80;62162]Now I'm gonna tell you step by step to troubleshoot the apad..1.If the apad does not detected by pc..do the "needle" trick the get it boot in maskrom..2.while the apad in maskrom' date=' flash it with 0806 rom which contain with 3.20 bootloader..3.If its stuck in the flashing process with "test device failed" then it is confirmed that 3.20 bootloader is not for your apad neither RB5.1, 5.2 or 6.0..4.Now toggle the power button off then back on..press and hold the menu button..plug in the usb..check whether it detected your apad or not..if not repeat step 1 to get it to boot in maskrom and go to step 6..5.If its detected as rkloader then the 3.20 bootloader is working but it does not boot it is because your kernel is not compatible..6.While its in maskrom flash it with 0802 rom which contain 3.27 bootloader..7.If its stuck in the flashing process as well with test device failed..then neither both of the bootloader work..which maybe because you had a new bootloader..8.If the flashing process goes beyond than 40second or your flashing process is successful but unable to boot..the the boot loader work but the kernel are not..Do this test..and tell me at which point you're stuck..and what flasher software you're using?[/QUOTE']I did every thing and only works the 0802, but didnt boot, stays on linux logo. What can i do?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone knows if this model comes with Android 2.0 ? I bought it reacently and need to know how to access CMOS (if any) just to verify
that it comes with all that Focalprice said tablet has

iRobot 256MB 2GB Hard Drive 7" TFT Touch Screen Tablet PC Notebook with SD Card Slot (Silver)

Regards and accept this "newbie"

Apadwarrior

·
Registered
1 Posts
lovely idea this needle trick (could it work on the yarvik tab210 also?)- can anybody tell me a trick how to unbrick a yarvik tab 210 - where do I have to put the needles on the mainboard of this device

edit: I´ve tried this needle trick - didn´t work ...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts