Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just recently got an Apad. I was trying different things on it and stumbled upon not being able to play the video part of the mkv, but the sound is perfectly fine.anyone know a solution to this? e.g., a player that can play mkv?thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you have the Rockchip Apad, it cannot play mkv with bitrate >2500 kbps (check you video with mediainfo) like the .mkv x264 releases you can download from the internet.Stick with the 700mb divx releases...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to have problems watching MKV files on my old Single Core Athlon64 PC. I simply converted the MKV files to AVI and they played just fine. I used a free Video DVD burning program called DEVEDE, and would simply change the output to a video format instead of a DVD. The file would end up being about 1/4th larger, but it would play just fine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi everyone,I tried to play some mkv files from my anime collection but there is no option for chosing the audo-stream.And Subtiltes cant be displayed either. So is there a videoplayer out that can handle subtiltes and dual audio?Mkv player without these options is useless imo.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Actually mVideoPlayer and Soul Movie apparently can display srt files while watching a movie and since the MKV codecs are embedded on the aPad it should be possible to play MKV with srt with mVideoPlayer. I do not really use MKV files (or need subtitles, I am a translator) so I can not test.Could not find any player that handles dual-audio, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.