Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,After seeing a few scattered comments regarding the APAD microphone in these forums, I decided to start a new thread dedicated the subject.The microphone on my E7001 (APAD V2, 0530 firmware) doesn't seem to work at all. I tried it with the Google voice recorder and with Fring without any success.- Can anyone here confirm that the microphone on their device is functioning correctly?- Has anyone been able to fix a defective microphone via software/firmware solutions?Cheers,J.P.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Microphone not working!I download Skype lite and Fring. For chatting IM there is no problem.Its even possible to make a call. Skype and Fring will ring and sound.But Microphone will not work and its not possible to hear the other person talking either.You say ROM update to 0611 should fix microphone. (And disable camera)http://translate.google.com/transla...d=0CBUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search?q=hiapad.com&hl=en
Can anyone tell me first of all that I have the right Apad for this update?7 Inch LED Screen Touch Tablet PC, 1.3 MP Camera Android Support 3G functionI bought this under the impression that the specification's are:CPU Processor Speed: Rockchips 2808, 600MHZ basic frequency, 600MHZ DSP decodeIn my settings its says:Model number sdkDemokernel version 2.6.25rockchip version 1.2.7 ruiguanbuild RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100512.140303http://img706.imageshack.us/f/mid1a.jpg/Should I update first to 0512 then to 0611My Windows xp PC with the RKAndroid_ENG tool works and accepts the Apad.Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
maric;12377 said:
Mic works with rogers 4.5 build there is link in the thread somewhere where he incorporated the mic fix from 0611 firmware. I've tested with voicerecorder app and works fine.
have you try it to make and receive calls with your friend? coz I'm having a weird experience with my Apad, i got two unit apad, 1 unit preloaded with original android firmware 1.5 which has microphone disabled, and the second unit has been upgraded to Hybrid Rom 6 beta and the microphone is working fine, the problem is when i try to make a voice call using fring from the second apad to call the first apad, my wife is handling the first apad with microphone disabled she can hear my voice clearly but i cannot hear her voice (of course), and then i try to upgrade the firmware in the first apad from original to Hybrid Rom 6 beta, well since they are using the same firmware i have now 2 unit apad with microphone function enabled right? yes, and then i try to make another voice call using fring and something irritating happened, both device don't have speaker sound enabled during the calling progress, i cannot hear my wife voice and vice versa, with SIP on fring i can make a phone call to my wife nokia phone and her blackberry phone and she can also hear my voice but once again when she speak i heard nothing NO SOUND, what is wrong?? can somebody help me to solve this? you can add my fring id "eroticid" for testing purpose, thanks in advanced

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.