Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI purchased these device before 1 month and halfRecently, I've got annoying message "Demo version has expired" in the middle of my screen. Do you know how to remove this?Model number is: slatedroid 1.3Android ver 1.6Kernal ver 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtybuild number 1.7.4Plz... help me to remove this msgThanks in advanced I appreciate your helpRegardsAngelus

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just reflashed. prior to calibration, the screen acts like its rotated 180 degrees. once that's taken care of everything works great, but I'm still getting the "demo version has expired" crap covering my screen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this Annoying message appeared after install 1.74 but everything work fine like Touchscreen except volume buttons.when i install previous version like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 , the message in the middle disappeared but menu button and touchscreen no longer work.

·
Registered
646 Posts
[quote name='Angelus;18230]this Annoying message appeared after install 1.74 but everything work fine like Touchscreen except volume buttons.when i install previous version like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 ' date=' the message in the middle disappeared but menu button and touchscreen no longer work.[/QUOTE']Where did you find 1.7.2?Thank you

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.