Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI purchased these device before 1 month and halfRecently, I've got annoying message "Demo version has expired" in the middle of my screen. Do you know how to remove this?Model number is: slatedroid 1.3Android ver 1.6Kernal ver 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtybuild number 1.7.4Plz... help me to remove this msgThanks in advanced I appreciate your helpRegardsAngelus

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this Annoying message appeared after install 1.74 but everything work fine like Touchscreen except volume buttons.when i install previous version like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 , the message in the middle disappeared but menu button and touchscreen no longer work.

·
Registered
646 Posts
[quote name='Angelus;18230]this Annoying message appeared after install 1.74 but everything work fine like Touchscreen except volume buttons.when i install previous version like 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 ' date=' the message in the middle disappeared but menu button and touchscreen no longer work.[/QUOTE']Where did you find 1.7.2?Thank you

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.