Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi does anyone know if there is a custom rom for the apad irobot MID-710, it has a via chipset and looks identical to the apad rockchip model. It has no LED but it does have a camera.The os is android 1.6 but there is alot of chinese apps on the device and the battery life is llimited to about an hour.Any advice on what custom rom will work or other advice to maximise the battery life and get gmail working would be appreciated.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Its not an actual iRobot aPad but a clone, look at the Flytouch/ePad forum for more advice about firmwares.iRobot aPads dont use Via chips but only Rockchip or now Telechip's, having a Via is the number 1 way of telling if its a clone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My device currently has build 1.9-710au with Android 1.6. Is it worth upgrading to the Flytouch 1.9_88 rooted with market installed v0.2 firmware? Apologies if this question is in the incorrect thread

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi every one i have an MID710 and it has android 1.6 kernel version 2.6.29-00236-gaf8dbbb-dirty, i need to know how to make a backup of is original rom in order to try different ones, because this on dosen´t have the real android market.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.