Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my apad today, and already screwed it up. was downloading apps and it froze up. i restarted about 10 times and nothing. i finally got it to boot and went and reset default settings. now the screen wont recognize touch. it goes threw the calibration at startup, but nothing. i hope someone comes up with new rom quickly thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you tried plugging in a mouse and keyboard to the USB Host, then going to the Calibrate Screen option in the Settings Menu?The Factory Reset really screws things up on the Eken M001 too. I have done it, and the only thing to do with that is reload firmware as it doesn't have an external USB (yet!!!).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seller said to give him 48 hours to get back to me, probably a firmware problem, hope he gives me the update, so we can start hackin. screen worked fine until i reset factory settings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HII seem to have the same issue. Which model? I have the Freescale Cortex-A8 model.I could download stuff, but it wouldnt save. A restart put it back into calibration mode. now I cant get further.. :(Only difference, I didnt choose factory settings, it just restarted that way..

·
Registered
251 Posts
You won't get an answer to Cortex problems here m8, this is the rockchip area and it's unlikely anyone knows anything about yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts