Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy Apad Mini iPad MID 7 Inch WiFi 1GB Android 1.7.4 Camera compare price at pandawill.comThis is exactly what I have.Initially it showed v1.7.4 on bootI tried my HSDPA/wi-fi USB device on it (China unicom WCDMA network) (it's a mobile wireless internet access USB modem)but then it didn't work out, so I tried to flash the device this afternoon (said to be v1.9) and the installation was said to be successful.What i got upon a boot is now:Android version: 1.6kernel version: 2.6.29WMT SDK version: 1.9However, problem occurred when I entered the menu screen. The screen kept locked no matter how many times i press the menu button or whatever button.Finally I just hold onto the power button for like a minute or so and then it shuts down.Then i got to this site and downloaded a 1.7.4 firmware, and rebooted my device.But it just keeps staying in the attached screen with no effect.I ejected the SD card and checked, there are some new folders generated (like peacock...etc.)but the system itself isn't being upgraded.What can I do? I'm stuck:(
:(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.