Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First this is not a bashing session, just some current info which what I have.I have spoken to Phillip many times recently regarding this issue so I wanted some feedback from some other people who may have bought this:So I bought this recently.APAD E7002/G10/M701 Multitouch android 2.11080p Gsensor Market +Free CaseNow the issues I am having:1: Speakers won't work2: Gsensor doesn't work in games and has a 30 second delay3: Unit randomly turns off4: Unit locks up when it tries for force stop apps forcing shutdown.5: The specs I see with some spec programs don't match what I bought.Now I downloaded two spec programs from the store and ran them. This is a pic from the first one, I will post the other one later when I get home plus some others.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that does not match what I see advertised.RAM: 148 MBHD: 291 MBIt's supposed to have 256MB RAM and 2GB HD.I tried downloading a 400 MB file and it said it did not have room, so I put in an SD card.Anyone who has one of these can you run a spec program and let me know what you came up with.Just to note I have been in discussions with Phillip from Merimobiles about a refund or about exchanging the unit for another one, however if I do get an exchange I want to make sure I get a working unit and one that has the right specs.On another note too, I bought this to show my boss so we could potentially purchase more for people in the office and this broken machine made me look VERY VERY bad during the presentation. I felt like a swindled idiot. Needless to say they were not impressed and we won't be buying any more right now.Your info is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Before you read further, i didnt purchase my device from the shop you are mentioning, nor do i recieve anything from them okay, okay read on- This is not the right thread for this it goes here HSG X5A / X6 / Pandawill G11 - If you have a look at this post http://www.slatedroid.com/hsg-x5a-x6-pandawill-g11/6820-haipad-mid701-owners-need-help.html you will see this topic has allready been discussed this morning.- When you plug your device into a laptop/desktop and it asks you to "mount the drive", after you have clicked yes on the laptop/desktop you can check the "properties" of the disk like i did with mine this morning and it shows the size of the disk, can confirm as i also did this this morning.- The information that was supplied in the thread has been checked out by 2 different members (myself one of them) and confirmed as correct, and you can see our screen shots as well.- If the device is non functioning, or faulty you should continue to obtain a replacement and/or refund and everyone will back you.Its really bad that the device has had such a negative impact on you and your job, no one wants that, if you need any help with the device do not hesitate to ask

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.