Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few hours ago i ordered my aPad to shut down (RogerBraun Hybrid 6.0 alpha)everything seemed to go as it should but now the screen still shows the 'shutting down' popup window on a dimly lit LCD.'OK', i thought and used the hardware on/off switch but nothing happened,the message is still there!Now the switch is in the 'off' position for about half an hour and still the screen is frozen,no keypress is registered.Has anyone experienced this before?can someone give me a hint how to resolve this without opening up my aPad? =(

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
soution:just wait, wait, wait until the display turns off, then wait a bit longer.then you can power the aPad on again and plug the power adapter in...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thing with the switch is the thing that shocks me most about this.I had used it sometimes before when the pad had hungand this time it had absolutely no effect and i had to put the pad away for 3 and a half hour.

·
Registered
15 Posts
today i've exactly the same :confused:The on/off switch doesn't response either....the only thing that would work is drain the battery...I'll try this and see tomorrow if the screen is still on.Strange...(Rogerbraun 5.1)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.