Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I want the third one, know where I can get it?

G

·
Information on that third case would be nice. I was thinking about putting together a DIY fold-away stand that I could slip in with my standard case but if i could have a nice (hard?) case that doubled as a stand that would be awesome too

·
Registered
65 Posts
To all looking for a version of the 3rd case - I bought a book-type case for the Nook and its fits (almost) perfectly, They are all over eBay for cheap (I think mine was about $8 or so)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Doubt they are giving them away??Maybe we need a wanted/for sale section on the site?

G

·
This guy is a seller based in China, the images are from a URL that will lead to their Alibaba.com page where they sell these in bulk so I imagine he is trying to work out which will sell best individually?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey ,i just not want the friends here to be scammed.and intruduce them a safe and cheap place to buy items which will make them happy not angry,disappointed.....am i wrong?
Mp4doggie;18273 said:
If you wish to sell a item please follow the rules of the forum . If you are a business please contact our ad sales dept[email protected]marketplace link

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
We have setup a system for people wishing to sell items here. If we allow you to freely advertise we would have to let everyone that has a store post links.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If I'm reading this correctly, the OP was not trying to sell or advertise anything. He/she was about to buy the aPad and got offered a choice of 3 cases which he/she showed us. Either to get an opinion or bring our attention to the offer he/she found as a tip to other potential buyers. I think that happens all over the place and can hardly be called advertising.Again, this is how I read it, must be the language barrier throwing in some confusion...Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
no he is the seller , I removed the links that take us directly to his site . and this is not the 1st thread like this from this member. Of course we welcome helpful links and but once again if I allow him to advertise his store then I should let everyone

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ok, if you are sure
... you the man with the stick, no arguments there.
McMadd is slowly backing away now...

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
no I don't want ppl to think we are unfair. I want all our members to have to same chance . If you have a business and sell something useful for the members . then you can place a ad . I mean we do have a banner ad for only 5 bucks a month we aren't trying to gouge anyone but we have to get that new server soon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts