Android Tablets Forum banner

Apad boots but goes blank

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cadrogui 
#1 ·
I received my Moonse APad on Friday and loaded programs on it Friday night. I think after loading lost FM on it the screen went Blank and now it boots, it goes through the start up proceedure through the Android logo then goes blank. I have tried rebooting many times. is there a way to hard reset or go in via PC to remove programs or something to get the screen to come back up? Any suggestions are appreciated.When it was working it looked great. Just what I as was looking for although I am new to Android and there will be a learning curve.

#5 ·
I, mi Moonse E7001 works fine, but sometimes when i blocked (sleep), the restart is caotic, the device works too slow and i can see the lines of the refres on screen and did not response, sometimes i have to force to shutdown, and works well for a litle time, but the problem remain, what can i do. i thinks that may be the Android Version 1.5.Best Regardspd: i reflash the device today and the behavior still.

#6 ·
Hey, try to add the ES Task Manager widget to your HOME screen so you can tap it and kill all running processes with that. The aPad likes to run internet applications in the background, and when you don't have an internet connection, this makes the device very slow.I use the widget to kill all running processes a lot to keep the pad speedy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.