Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
you are in Aoson M11 section, obviously I'll recommend this.

Pipo M1, has a weak sound, as complaint by many users.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are in Aoson M11 section, obviously I'll recommend this.

Pipo M1, has a weak sound, as complaint by many users.
thank you very much for the anwser.
you have the m11.you can tell me about the battery life?
my m19 the battery going 4,5-5 hours.yes i know for the section..
;)

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I5500 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
27 Posts
I use it most of the time on games; Dead Trigger and I'm getting about 4 to 5 hours, which is better than my Aurora II.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was also going between Pipo M1 and Aoson M11. I had need for 2 tablets and ordered both. For comparison I have used IPad2 as main tablet for 1 year and handled some quality-brand android tablets on shops.

I got Pipo first and used it for 1 week. It didn't feel nearly as good build quality as IPad2, but I thought this is probably how most chinese tablets feel. Especially the plastic rim feels cheap. The functionality seemed ok, touch-experience isn't as smooth as iPad2, but the overall speed seemed quite good. Also WiFi reception was acceptable. My Pipo also had a weird problem with the screen where putting some pressure on it leaved a mark and twisting the tablet a bit removed it.

Yesterday I got the Aoson M11 and it feels totally different. It feels like a quality tablet. For now it seems close to iPad2 quality. It seems a bit heavier that Pipo, but I don't mind (it may just feel like it because of the good quality). One downside is that it seems to have quite bad WiFi connectivity, but it seems to be fixable with some repairing if it becomes a problem. Other thing is that this seems to only support 5 touch points (Pipo supports 10). I am not sure if 10 is needed anywhere though. The touch experience was good, but iPad2 is IMHO still smoother.

Edit: The packaging and manual of M11 mention 3G, but the sim slot seems blocked, bit confused. Anyway, I don't have use for it just now.

Summary:

Pipo M1:
+ Light
+ 10 point touch
+ Ok WiFi
+ Android 4.1 pre-installed
- Worse overall build quality

Aoson M11:
+ Much better build quality
+ Touch experience seems smoother
+ 3G
- Heavier
- Bad WiFi
- Android 4.0 (official upgrade to 4.1.1 available)

I choose to return PiPo and order another Aoson, it is just feels so much better on hand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts