Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew a download source for an original factory firmware image for the device I purchased recently, here:
http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080812d3be5b4012d75cec28b3e5a.html

Device appears to be one of the endless variants of the G10 or HeroTab M10, or something very similar, 9.7" capacitive touch, cortex A8 800 MHz, dual speaker, plastic back with no logos of any kind, 3.5 mm headphone jack, working Apple USB connector, working camera, with the following build/kernel info:

Model: HT_PAD1051
Android Version: 2.2
Kernel Version 2.6.31-00011-ge4e866b-dirty
Build Number: HT_PAD1051_V1.4CU_update1-eng 2.2 FRF85B eng.tianfeng.20110311.234209

So far as I can tell, this is a very new firmware revision for a device with no visible recovery mode (but will boot to the "Elvis" mode which I can see while connected via USB by holding VOL+ and Power simultaneously).

I have my device rooted, and a few fixes such as getting rid of the battery-sucking phone standby state, but managed to screw up access to the abbreviated market everyone complains about...now, I can't even bring up the market nor is it listed on the market web interface. All I really want is full market access, but can't seem to get that working (force closes). If anyone has insight as to how to fix that (push/pull/edit files, etc., it would be much appreciated).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello.
I am just looking for the same ROM.
I receive mine today and it is already bricked. The tablet remains stucked in black android screen wuen booting. I think I have erased teh system filis when trying to make an sd card working in the external slot.
Today I contacted the seller in China asking for the firmware files. She said tomorrow will ask the factory for the firmware files. If I they not sne the files probaly I have to send the tablet to china to be reflashed. More expenses for me. Dam!
If you already have the firmware please pass it to me. [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
No, i bought it from china. but i missed with the firmware and now it will not operate the wireless. I need to get the original firmware. The outside look, number speakers and location of the camera and buttons are exactly the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
mine A8 freescale 800 Mhz, 4 GB, android 2.2, screen is same and Apad, port available is only the main usb like the Ipad, with front camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts