Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing the 1.3 Flytouch V2 and adding this: "http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/3763-market-app-working-flytouch-epad.html" market fix, all went well for a while.However, after downloading a bunch of assorted apps I slowly began to have issues where it would keep looping back to the 'android' text and bar, either on its own or after booting as soon as I touched the screen.It would do it occasionally at first, then reboot ok and be functional until the next time it was shutdown. It got worse though and finally went from boot-up to reboot and back again in a continous loop.I've reinstalled the 1.3 Flytouch V2 plus the Market fix but without downloading any apps yet, and it seems ok. I'll post if it does it again, but meanwhile, has anyone else experienced the same issue?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
andreimoto;40767 said:
Why you dont try 1.7.4 that more stable with market works ?
It had 1.7.4 originally and I was unable to get the Market to function. Believe me, I tried all the fixes! :mad:With 1.3/V2 the fix goes in quickly and easily. I'll see how it works out this time around but if the problem reappears I'll try 1.8.2 plus the Market fix for that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I definitely had that issue. I reflashed to this: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [droid_1.82.zip, password 1234 when unzipping] (which I think is just a faster way of getting the official one from the manufacturer), but I made the changes described in this post: http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/5168-manual-market-install-enabling-1-8-2-a.html including the posts that it links to, because I had no App Market icon at all after the first time I installed it.I have to say though, I can't remember if I followed the chmod step the second time I did it and everything started working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.