Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my apad yesterday, and from the first moment i turned it on it's been emitting an extremely high pitched tone. Inserting headphones and/or turning volume to 0 has no affect, any ideas? Anyone else suffering the same problem (i searched the forums but didn't see anything)?

·
Registered
16 Posts
[quote name='gregmattersen;53866]Just got my apad yesterday' date=' and from the first moment i turned it on it's been emitting an extremely high pitched tone. Inserting headphones and/or turning volume to 0 has no affect, any ideas? Anyone else suffering the same problem (i searched the forums but didn't see anything)?[/QUOTE'] I have the same problem with my v2 apad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brightness didn't fix it, but it did help me realize that mine was quite low, thanks! I thought I'd cranked it up when I first got it but apparently had not. I get used to the sound after 5 or 10 seconds, it sounds like a dog whistle that you can just barely hear, but it's definitely there with different volume and brightness settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.