Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the SNES emulators, but i'm wondering if anyone tried some games ? How about SkyForce(Reloaded), Calligo Chaser, Radiant, Raging Thunder..(3d, probably a no-go)..Some of these should run, if so, how do they run ? :)I'm dying here, waiting for my Apad to arrive, and the Eken doesn't install most of the above, and whatever runs, is too slow.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have tried Gameboid, it plays Gameboy Advanced games, and actually works, though some of the games are basically unplayable on my EKEN, because of all that is required to move around the game field, so it's hit or miss when it comes to finding a good game that is easily played. So far I've kept things simple when it comes to games, I have Bejeweled, Monopoly, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Chess, and Solitaire, more than enough to keep me occupied when waiting around somewhere, those work well, though Bejeweled is screened for a phone size display with no way to change it, still playable.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting back to this after a quick run in with my (sent back) Blue Led apads.I tried the following 'high profile' games- Radiant (2.7) Works, but the screen is rotated the wrong way, and it's slow. Music sounds perfect though.- SkyforceRotates the UI (You can see the status bar moves to vertical) but then crashes- Skyforce reloadedSame as SkyForce

·
Registered
71 Posts
I read about the blue LED and the red LED APAD's here on the forum,hope you end up with what you enjoy, something that doesn't give you too much trouble.I've gone through the same sort of problem you mentioned,music playing slow movement on the screen,just isn't enough processing power in some of the tablets to get the game moving as it should.It kinda hit or miss, make sure you have taskiller and xuninstaller loaded upso you can have a better chance to shut down a running app that gets caught in a death loop.I had to re-flash my M001 after one app force closed,then it just kept trying to run and giving me the force close message over and over.Second time I got a bad app, I had those two installed, so I could quickly kill the task,then with the xuninstaller I just clicked to get rid of it,no need to re-flash that time.I can send you the links to those two apps if needed,good to have ready to go when needed,also the taskiller allows you to save some battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.