Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked now for the past 3 hours and can't find crap...I'm looking for a screenshot of the CPU info inside a legit aPad with Rockchip. A friend of mine received a fake tablet for $190 on eBay and doesn't believe it (she is incredibly dense), and I'm trying to show her why the device is so slow compared to the video. This thing is a piece of trash and isn't even worth the box that it came in (it's pretty much the M002 with thick bezel and slow VIA processor, screen is trash, and hairline cracks all over the device).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much abeltcb...was exactly what I was looking for! I had finally convinced my ladyfriend that she had been conned, and she has initiated a Paypal dispute with the seller for selling her an inferior product. Interesting to see the Rockchip only shows up as 300mhz though...I wonder why that is?

·
Registered
254 Posts
[quote name='bmurphr1;11361] Interesting to see the Rockchip only shows up as 300mhz though...I wonder why that is?[/QUOTE]Because it doesn't. it says 299 BogoMIPS' date=' which for this CPU should be multiplied by 2 to arrive at CPU fq. ([url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BogoMips[/url])

·
Registered
880 Posts
bmurphr1;11361 said:
...Interesting to see the Rockchip only shows up as 300mhz though...I wonder why that is?
If you are refering to the displayed BogoMIPS that is NOT a direct representation of the mHz of the CPU.Often if you double the BogoMIPS you get a value close to the mHz of the CPU.so 299 /0.5 = ~598 mHz.On the Via8505 devices you get BogoMIPS values closer to 150 =(//EDIT: Whoops too slow, sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts