Android Tablets Forum banner
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello,

another question.

i have seen, that for the Ainol Numy AX1 G3 Android 4.2.2 aviable is - where can i download this ?

what is the best Rom for the Numy AX1 G3 ? - how can i Change the internal ram from 1GB to 2GB or more ?

My Numy G-Sensor turns only to 3 sides - what is the Problem

The included Camera makes not very good Pictures - is there another Prog to make better Pictures ?

Sorry my english

many thanks

ed

·
Registered
29 Posts
hello,

another question.
i have seen, that for the Ainol Numy AX1 G3 Android 4.2.2 aviable is - where can i download this ?
what is the best Rom for the Numy AX1 G3 ? - how can i Change the internal ram from 1GB to 2GB or more ?
My Numy G-Sensor turns only to 3 sides - what is the Problem
The included Camera makes not very good Pictures - is there another Prog to make better Pictures ?
Sorry my english

many thanks

ed
Where did you see that it was at 4.2.2?

Can you get a link or website?

Reactions: MEYER_E

·
Registered
4 Posts
the freelander px2 is the same as ainol numy ax1 3g and when you see on the Internet site from focalprice.com you will see - the freelander px2 with android 4.2.2

·
Registered
10 Posts
This phablet is a waste of time and money.
Thinking it was an opportunity, I bought 2.
None is working without problem.
Booth are suffering of sims reboot in 3G.
I have try all the roms, even the supposed clean for PX2 from an other forum.
Now the sims reboot also in 2G

·
Registered
29 Posts
the freelander px2 is the same as ainol numy ax1 3g and when you see on the Internet site from focalprice.com you will see - the freelander px2 with android 4.2.2
Checked with Freelander....The PX2 Firmware has not gone past Android 4.2.1....Focalprice.com is a misprint. No 4.2.2 yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks, first post here.

Got a brand new Ainol Numy AX1, right out of the box, powered-up and got "INVALID IMEI" error message for both sim slots...

Anyone managed to solve this or should I declare it DOA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
[Q] I have done all the instructions that have been given, every file I've downloaded and I have done all the steps up to the green circle appears, but when I press power and volume down button on my Numy, the Clockwork Mod CAN NOT be opened, RECOVERY remain as standard stock, and the language is Chinese, so I do not know how to choose which menu (I can not understand chinese). Is there any solution so that I can install CWM in my Numy AX1?

BTW, on stage 8, I do not have a warning "that you have only one option .. blah ..", does it matter?, But I found a warning after I load the file NUMY-3G-AX1_by_Awais_Niazi.img, then I click the download button a warning sign appears like this, "Not ALL images are correctly loaded, which may cause boot up issue! Do you still want to go on downloading anyway?", and after that I click the Yes button.

Here I attach the picture of recovery that after I did all the steps above.

attachicon.gif
IMG000005.jpg
same like me..

any solution for our case to make this cmw become english language??

please help us.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
same like me..

any solution for our case to make this cmw become english language??

please help us.....
For my AX1, vol down and power brings up the English menu. Instead, vol up and power brings up the Chinese. Are you sure you press vol down and not vol up?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey please help if i have problem of invalid imei without back up, can i just input a random imei or take imei from some other working mobile phones and input into Ax1?

·
Registered
2 Posts
turn phablet off press power and volumn up and u get english version.and can anyone post cwm for ainol ax1 in a zip as i have no computer but i can put it on my sd card via my phone and then put it in the phablet thanku

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,again. I'm stil having problems with my phablet AINOL AX1. i changed the ROM to the FREELANDER PX2, y de alguna forma solucionó el problema de conectividad 3G , pero ahora sucede que no tengo mucho almacenamiento, a pesar que tengo una sd de 32 GB no puedo instalar mas aplicaciones.

No quiero borrar las que tengo instaladas ya, lei que se puede expandir la memoria interna, algo de configurar esos 8GB que vienen de fabrica, pero era para la ROM ainol, y cuando lo he querido hacer, se queda colgado en el logo de entrada. Por favor, agradecereé su ayuda.

gracias

Hello, again. I'm still having problems with my tablet Ainol AX1. i changed the ROM to the FREELANDER PX2, and somehow solved the problem of 3G connectivity, but now it happens that I do not have much storage, even though I have a 32GB sd can not install more applications.
Not that I want to delete already installed, I read that you can expand the internal memory, 8GB something to set those that come from the factory, but it was for ainol ROM, and when I wanted to do, hangs in the entrance logo . Please agradecereé your support.
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
USB connection not available ! (Key USB or PC connection)
(Numy 3G AX1 - Android 4.2.1 - Core: 3.4.5 - 29/08/13 - Build: 20130829.V2)

Hello,

I try to find a solution to operate the USB port of this tablet. (USB debug: ON)
I tried different solutions without success. I can only charge the battery.

So I can not try to do a ROM upgrade.
(Do not see the tablet, even with driver installed - SP Flash Tool 3.1x)

And I find no solution to make a update from the SD card in "Recovery mode".

Does anyone has the same problem or a solution ?
Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those of you having the "Not Detecting Sim" issue or it keeps dropping calls, you need not worry. I have an easy fix for you.

1.Simply Download "Mobile Uncle Tools" from Play Store open it and select "engineer mode" then "Engineer MTK".

If you don't want to download Mobile Uncle Tools then go to Dialer and dial ( *#*#3646633#*#* ) to get into engineer mode.

2. Once in Engineer Mode, under Telephony. Select "Network Selecting"

3. You will see "Select Preferred Network Type" Choose "GSM Only"

4. That's it...for some reason it doesn't seem to read SIM Card properly when it's on "GSM/WCDMA" and "WCDMA"

Maybe it the type of sim you're using...if this doesn't work the please let me know with a reply.

NOTE: No need to flash phone or update firmware to do this. Also, this is for the Ainol AX1 Poseidon.

Cheers!
Hozi
I have the problem with network. I have done same as what you said. But while selecting preferred network type, it is not displaying any list at all. What to select ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
write *#*#3646633#*#*in dialer. You will see a new menu. goto connectivity > CDS Information > Phone 1 > write AT+EGMR=1,7,"YOUR_1ST_IMEI_HERE" > send AT commandafter completion message reboot your phablet and repeat for phone 2 but with command AT+EGMR=1,10,"YOUR_2ND_IMEI_HERE" :)
At command not sent

161 - 179 of 179 Posts