Android Tablets Forum banner

Any ideas about this processor Marvell PXA303 (624MHZ)

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Clintzodiac 
#1 ·
I saw this non descript 7" copy of the Epad with a Marvell PXA303 (624MHZ) processor, has anyone got some feedback on the processor? The rest of the specs are as follows:processor Marvell PXA303 (624MHZ) + 3G moduleOS Android 1.5 versionMemory 128MB HDD 256MB(2GB) NAND Flash ,Can use external 160GB Portable HDD &16GB SD Card Loudspeaker 8Ω/1 loudspeaker x 1 insideMicrophone Microphone inside Screen Size 7 inch Resolution 800x480 Network equipment 3G conjunction WCDMA/EVDO(optional) WIFI Support IEEE 802.11b/g Push-button Top side button Power buttonUser's interface Touch Screen With StylusLED Indicator Charge indicator/Power Indicator/Number keys(Activation)Indicator/Capital letter indicator (Activation) Indicator/Network indicatorInput/Output port Audio Equipment 3.5mm Standard headphone jackDC-IN port DC Charging Interface 9V 3AUSB Interface Mini USB*1 OTGSIM deck SIM deck inside Storage deck Standard SD expansion slot, the maximum external memory capacity 16GBBattery Polymer lithium-ion battery 2500mAh/3.7VAdapter Output: DC 9V 2A Accessories Adapter User's manualthanxClintzodiac

#3 ·
I can't say without a picture, but the chip is based on intel designs. After all, Marvell bought the xscale line from Intel a couple of years back and this is one of the multimedia chips... The next questions i have is does this have 3d acceleration and did they release the source code to the device.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.