Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Been running ICS 4.0.4 CleanRom forever with an Antutu Bench score of 17222. Just tried the Spanish ICS 4.0.4 which has been out for some time now and my Antutu score is a fantastic 19472. The T7s is the fastest it has ever been. My T7s is running very fast and smooth! Also, the Spanish ICS 4.0.4 ROM has added the 2gb partition for user apps, which is a huge improvement over CleanRom. Just switched from Spanish to English in settings.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I want to switch to the Spanish Clean 2GB one but will I not be able to use my recovery backup from 1GB Clean? Or is there some way to backup all my apps I have installed to install onto the Spanish Clean 2GB?

·
Registered
103 Posts
thanks, I will try to flash my HYUNDAI this evening or tomorrow with this ROM.

I do not know if it will save battery life.

with stock ROM I do 3 hours of screen-on at medium brightness !

realy poor time :-(

Just another question: is BT working right with 4.0.4 clean ROM ? I realy use it everyday.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used Titanium Backup on external sd card to install backed-up apps to new ROM. Make sure all files on the external sd card are in folders and only the files needed for the flash-able ROM are at the root of your external sd card before flashing a new ROM. Then restore your apps from your backup folder on the external sd card.

Bluetooth does work on the Spanish 4.0.4 ICS ROM.

BT Tested:

1.) FoxFi Bluetooth DUN with PDANET for Tablets for wireless tether - Working

2.) Bluetooth GPS both send and receive mock locations - Working

3.) 3 different bluetooth mice - Working

4.) Bluetooth 4.0 Rii keyboard and trackpad - NOT Working

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
48 Posts
When turning it on is the whole screen white for you guys on this Spanish Clean ROM? It's every time I turn it on, thought it was just the first boot. It still boots like normal after that, Hyundai logo and T7s logo.

Edit: I'm finding flash isn't working that well on this Spanish Clean ROM, anyone else? animefate.com, some videos load, some don't....just a black box with nothing in UC Browser and just blank space on stock browser.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, my screen does turn white for a few seconds every boot-up cycle (not an issue for me). Flash with both Boat and Puffin Browsers works with all my testing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes, my screen does turn white for a few seconds every boot-up cycle (not an issue for me). Flash with both Boat and Puffin Browsers works with all my testing.
Thanks for the browsers, those work...now I have 4 browsers total counting the stock one. LOL, Puffin looks best but it doesn't seem to use normal host file so AdAway doesn't work at all. Oh well.

The white screen is annoying to me, I have my screen brightness at lowest when in use and even use apps on top of that to dim it even more. This white screen is like a freaking flashlight when it first boots up, I'm so use to it being dark. I tried looking in the bootanimation.zip but everything looks normal, thought maybe they added something that didn't work. I can't figure out where this white screen is coming from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts