Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
My a81e can't install angrybirds... I downloaded the APK from 3 different places, but none would install right...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was able to install it but it does not run on A81e. to install:1.first make App2sd working by this [ (there is one step missing in this page and that is to give proper rights to init.omap3.sh with "adb shell chmod 4755 /system/etc/init.omap3.sh"2. go to settings of SD card and unmount SD card from the tablet3. use adb install "filename.apk" it should install successfully4. go to settings of SD card again and mount it now.I guess it does not install bcz it requires lot of space which internal flash of A81 is not sufficient.hope it helps, goodluck and let me know if someone is able to run it

·
Banned
205 Posts
you can also just unmount/remove the sdcard install and remount the card. still doesn't work for me, game stops-black screen close, not "forced close" message. the app tries to install itself to sd by default-unsupported on a81e- thats why the unmount.the a81e has 128mb of internal storage so 11mb doesnt seem to big to fit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I tried to to see the actual reason why it does not go beyond black screen and closes itself. by using" adb shell logcat -v raw" we can see the log of messages in real time and everytime i run this game, it exits with same error, genereated by something like java class name xx.xx.xx.audiooutput .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Avionion, if you made a backup, you can replace the edited one with the normal one.oh and, about build.prop edits, unless you are an expert at this, u probably shouldnt be touching the build.prop, because one mistake can screw up your tablet.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
[quote name='jtbc;71116]I have tried with ES Explorer edit text' date=' rooted ROM but failed.Is there any different between ES and Root Explorer?[/QUOTE']I don't know why you would failed.You could just use "adb pull /system/build.prop c:" to get the file.Edit the file from pc,then use "adb push c:build.prop /system" to push back.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.