Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Nope. FC's on start. I pulled it from my Droid after I had it running there. So I know it was the Angry Bird apk. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with our screen resolution but could be wrong.

·
Registered
402 Posts
[quote name='derelicte;76771]thanks! the latest version works!the only issue is the text is garbled and you can't read it. but it seems to play ok otherwise.it is a little slow' date=' though.[/QUOTE'] This is my experience also. Any ideas on what we can do to fix the text and maybe speed up the game just a tad?--bornagainpenguin

·
Registered
402 Posts
Okay, I take it back. I am noticing the piggies are apparently levitating in thin air once you get past level five or six. Also that the game seems to get dramatically slower as game play progresses. Anyone else seeing this?--bornagainpenguin

·
Registered
402 Posts
blazingwolf;77214 said:
I noticed on 2.1 that graphics disappear (which is how the piggies levitate). Soon after I noticed this it crashed so I'm not sure about the slow down.
Yeah I'm wondering if the issue has to do with transparency and overlays, (not that I actually know anything, but) because I saw a similar effect on SNES emulators several years back. Don't recall which one or what was done to fix the problem, just that the issue would make things show up that were supposed to be hidden on some RPGs which made for easier treasure hunting! ;)--bornagainpenguin

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
[quote author=egs2030 link=topic=13977.msg111401#msg111401 date=1294034914]
Good find. Not the best game play, but at least you get a feel for the game.
Thanks.
[/quote]Just curious...so what is the best game? I like RoboDefense a lot, but looking for more just as fun with good replay value.

·
Registered
7 Posts
While I thought I bricked my Pandigital 7" once during the process to free it from Pandigital's pitiful state, I seem to be up and running with Retired Roebeet v4 hack. Thanks to all that contribute to these pages.

My Novel jumped from annoying slow locked down device to a really fun tablet. Paper Toss is working great, so is Spider Solitaire. Since I spend time on airplanes, the Novel will be a fun diversion. Laptop equals work, Novel is mindless fun

My questions is: I downloaded Angry Birds and unfortunately the program moves too slowly on the Pandigital to use.

Is there a better hack than Retired Roebeet V4 to help Angry Birds move at normal speed or is this just the fact that the Sanyo cpu in the Novel can't keep up with the Angry Birds?

Also, I have not upgraded the internal microSD chip, but I would assume that won't help much with speeding up Angry Birds?!

Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.